Thursday, February 28, 2013

[21]






21 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________

Tu is the size of a pomegranate

Weight: +11.5 lbs


Craving: Nothing really this week


Maternity Clothes: Still only wearing maternity pants full time with regular shirts.  I am not quite big enough for maternity shirts, but I am sure it is coming soon!

Sleep: Not so good.  I feel like a zombie.  I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until the third trimester?!


Aversions: ....Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)


Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl


Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!


Labor signs: No


Belly Button in or out: In


Wedding rings on or off: On 


Feeling: Tired. Story of my Life. :)

Looking Forward to: Getting more of the diapers I ordered :)

Movement: Everyday!  It can be distracting sometimes, but I still love every bump I feel!

Development: Tu can taste this week.  What I eat will influence what he/she likes when he/she starts eating. So crazy!

Next Appointment:March 28- time for the glucose test!
_________________________________________________

The appointment today went great! They were running behind, so we had a bit of a wait.  They measured baby and were sure not to show us anything that would reveal Tu's gender.  Measurements were right on schedule! (They didn't say this, but I saw on the paper that the head is measuring slightly ahead- hope Tu doesn't have a big head!Baby is too big to fit in one shot now, so this is the best one she gave us.  I might upload a profile one later. :)

 

No comments: