Thursday, February 7, 2013

[18]

18 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________

Tu is the size of a sweet potato


Weight: +6.5 lbs (even though I gained a pound, I feel like I look smaller!)


Craving: Nothing really this week


Maternity Clothes: Pretty much wearing maternity pants full time, but my regular shirts are still working for now!

Sleep: This week has been better! So much so that I overslept yesterday and had 9 minutes to get ready! (It took me 11, but I still made it to work on time.)


Aversions: Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)


Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl


Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!


Labor signs: No


Belly Button in or out: In


Wedding rings on or off: On 


Feeling: Emotional and Tired this week!

Looking Forward to: A 4 day work week next week.. then going to NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Movement:  I feel Tu some everyday now, especially a few minutes after I eat.  

Development: Tu's ears are in place and any boy or girl parts are now visible.. hoping we won't get a peak though!

Next Appointment: February 28! We will have the big anatomy scan and hopefully get some good pictures of Tu!
________________________________________________________________________

No comments: