Thursday, February 14, 2013

[19]

 
19 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________

Tu is the size of a mango


Weight: +8 lbs


Craving: Nothing really this week


Maternity Clothes: Pretty much wearing maternity pants full time, but my regular shirts are still working for now!

Sleep: It has been so-so this week.


Aversions: Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)


Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl


Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!


Labor signs: No


Belly Button in or out: In


Wedding rings on or off: On 


Feeling: Ready for a break from work!

Looking Forward to: Going to NC for the weekend! And a four day weekend!

Movement:  I feel Tu some everyday now, especially a few minutes after I eat.  Saturday, I even woke up with how much movement I was feeling.  After our hike, I was feeling Tu like CRAZY! J even felt it! I haven't felt movement like that since though.

Development: Tu is growing hair this week!

Next Appointment: February 28! We will have the big anatomy scan and hopefully get some good pictures of Tu!
________________________________________________________________________


In the pictures, it doesn't look like I have changed much from 13 weeks, but it sure feels like it!

No comments: