Thursday, February 21, 2013

[20]

Ta-da! Magic! :)







20 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________

Tu is the size of a small melon

Weight: +9.5 lbs


Craving: Nothing really this week


Maternity Clothes: Pretty much wearing maternity pants full time, but my regular shirts are still working for now!  I don't think they will work for much longer though.

Sleep: It has been hit or miss.  I either sleep really well or pretty poorly. I'm not sure the last time I slept all night without waking up.  I even woke J up at 3:30 the other night because I was bored. :)


Aversions: ....Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)


Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl


Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!


Labor signs: No


Belly Button in or out: In


Wedding rings on or off: On 


Feeling: Tired. Story of my Life. :)

Looking Forward to: Seeing Tu in a week during the ultrasound!

Movement: Tu is an acrobat! I feel movement everyday, and J can feel kicks pretty much daily now.

Development: Tu is swallowing this week.. gotta practice early!

Next Appointment: February 28 (a week from today)! We will have the big anatomy scan and hopefully get some good pictures of Tu!

No comments: