This week has been another boring week. I have had school workdays this week, so I am getting back in the swing of things. That also means more laundry! I am even supposed to be getting a computer in my office sometime this week!
I got to meet J a couple of times this week for lunch during breaks between workshops. We are going to miss those lunch dates once school is in session.
Friday, as soon as J got home from work, we headed to Cary to the movies. We normally go to Apex, but we would miss the 7:25 show and knew I couldn't stay away for the 10:50 one! So off we went. We planned on eating at Red Robin, but we found a Salsarita's, so we changed our minds. Then we headed up to the mall to kill some time and get some good deals (see coupon blog). We made it just in time! The Switch was really good. I hadn't expected to enjoy it so much. Definitely worth the price tag... which by the way, movie ticket prices are crazy now!
We went to the community church again today, but decided not to stay for the pot luck. There wasn't really that much food, and we have decided to try out some churches closer to Raleigh anyway. We went to Bojangles for lunch, and man it was packed! College students are definitely back. Since L is the closest town with restaurants to the college, they all come here to eat!
This week, I have meetings Monday and Tuesday, and school starts Wednesday. I won't start seeing students until the week after Labor Day though. J's parents are also coming in this week, so it will be a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment