Thursday, April 2, 2020

March Photo Dump

While we currently know what's happening in the world, I'm going to write a few things so when I come back and look at this I can remember...

March started our rather normally. We were aware of COVID-19, but it wasn't a huge concern. J went to Chicago on a work trip on the 9th, and that week the world started closing down. Sports canceled, museums closed, schools closed... We attended church on March 15, then made a Walmart trip to stock up on food. That's the last time J and the kids were out. I have made a couple of grocery pick ups, but other than that, we have been home.  Thankfully, J already worked from home. We have continued homeschooling, so our adjustment hasn't been too bad....

J is scheduled for surgery Monday. No visitors are allowed at the hospital. April will be an interesting month.





my naked helper



art class

making chinese dumplings

yoga time



COVID Quarantine Art Wall



Cheering on my bestie. Love these people!

finally finished his guitar

Keeping our distance from other people at a park near the lake



something he gets from me :)

fish watchin'

gotta have snacks





minnow catching in the creek







making mud pies





picnic



finished mud pies





always reading...

crawfish catching!






there was a COVID run on meat at Aldi







crabbie



deep dish pizza



























No comments: