Okay, so I think I found a way to add pictures to the blog again! Things might be out of order as I figure out how to do it, but I am just glad I can get it back up! We know you love seeing our pictures, Kate Kate!
 |
| Storm rolling on our first night 8/18 |
 |
| Caught a speckled crab! 8/21 |
 |
| crab hunting! 8/20 |
 |
| The kids could.not.wait. to get into the ocean and headed straight out once we arrived 8/18 |
 |
| crab claws at the back porch! 8/20 |
 |
| 8/20 |
 |
| 8/18 |
 |
| 8/21 |
 |
| lunch view from the back porch |
 |
| 8/22 |
 |
| 8/18 |
 |
| our last morning was stormy, but we spied a crane! 8/22 |
 |
| think they are related? 8/20 |
 |
| 8/18 |
 |
| 8/18 |
 |
| headed home 8/23 |
 |
| condo view 8/18 |
 |
| crab hunting 8/20 |
 |
| 8/20 |
 |
| the beach wore him out 8/23 |
 |
| 8/20 |
 |
| lunch on the way down |
 |
| sunset 8/21 |
 |
| our last afternoon 8/22 |
 |
| we started the trip off with a bang. 8/18 |
Coop and June LOVED the beach, although June did prefer the pool. The pool where we stayed was great and didn't get any deeper than 4.5 feet. Coop spent lots of time in it and never once put on his floatie. I guess we officially have a swimmer! We caught mole crabs, ghost crabs, and a speckled crab. We saw blue crabs but couldn't catch any. We found jellyfish (Coop even got stung) and saw all sorts of fish swimming in the ocean. The kids loved floating in the ocean with their goggles on to see in the water, but it was mostly seaweed the last two days. Overall, it was such a good trip, although I could have done with a little more shrimp! Now we are back to the real world; John has started his new job, and Coop is back to school. Hopefully I can updated the blog more now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment