Saturday, September 20, 2014

Photo + Life Dump

Fall is almost here! Although if you were to step foot in our house, it would be fall. We have had a great first summer in West Tennessee! It hasn't been too hot for too long, so we have enjoyed the sun room and the back yard (minus the mosquitoes). We have also started running (well, jogging). We got a jogging stroller and hope to run a couple of 5Ks in November. Cooper really likes riding and pointing out all the dogs (woof woof). 

I also bought myself a sewing machine (an early Christmas present), and have enjoyed teaching myself a few things.  I have made a pillow and some napkins so far.  I am also working on a quiet book for Cooper, although I am hand sewing a lot of it.
 
Farmer's Market Run
The Cooper tornado has been here




Happy in the morning!


Cooper has figured out how to open the pantry... (and the laundry and closets)





Whoa, now!


Coop has learned where his tongue is


I accidentally left the ladder in his playroom during construction. Oops.


Happy with his Bargain Hunt and Dirt Cheap purchases


He loves our new couch and pillows!


J and I went on a date a couple of weeks ago.  Getting in some putt putt action.  And I won!


And some bowling... look, I won!! And I broke 100!!! (J won the first time.)


Giddy up!


I tested out pumpkin cinnamon rolls.  They will be making an appearance again!


Uncle Clarky is fun!


LOVES playing in the rain!


Finally had some success with homemade whole wheat rolls.  Seriously. SO. GOOD.





Cooper's first pumpkin!


Running!


What, momma?
We made another trip to the zoo.  It was much less crowded this time.  We had a great time with our new friends.

Do you see the orangutang? He is under the sheet!  He peeked out, then covered himself back up! Too funny.


Cullin, Cooper (putting the moves on), (an unamused) Jubrey


Look! It's a panda!


Poor panda.  It has such a rough life.


With a tiger in the background


The zoo wore him out.  How is that comfortable?


Poser
We have a busy few weeks ahead of us... a wedding, trips to NC (Cs) and FL (J), footballs games, and a beach trip!  It will Coop's first time.

Cooper is understanding more and more lately.  It is crazy how quickly he learns things.  Our lives are so full of joy!

No comments: