Time flies. I know I say this every year when I do our anniversary post, but wow! I can't believe we have been married 4 years. And just like normal, it has been a crazy, jam packed year. This year we didn't do much celebrating, since there isn't much you can do on strict bed rest! We did part of our online birthing class and J cooked steaks. These days, that is all the excitement we want!
![]() |
| 4 years ago! |
![]() |
| June 2012 |
| Switzerland, June 2012 |
![]() |
| Switzerland, June 2012 |
![]() |
| Switzerland, June 2012 |
| Switzerland, June 2012 |
![]() |
| Easter, 2013 |
![]() |
| May 2013 |
What we've done in the past year (seems like it always involves a move!)
- Tybee Island and Savannah with J's family
- Switzerland!!!
- Marion lived with us for the summer
- Worked on the house (painting, decorating, etc)
- Durham Bulls game
- J got a new job in Atlanta
- J started his job, I interviewed for and was offered a job, and we found out we were pregnant all in the same week!
- Prepped our house for sale and closed on it in less than 2 months on the market
- I traveled back and forth to Atlanta A LOT
- Caitlin graduated from WKU
- Exploring Atlanta and the area
- Chattanooga and trip back to NC :)
- Babymoon!
- Tu wanted out early, resulting in a 3 week hospital stay
- Marion graduated from State
- I finished my Master's!
- Bed. Rest.
What a list, right?! I couldn't imagine doing that list with anyone else though. :)
Here's to another 60ish years!
Here's to another 60ish years!






No comments:
Post a Comment