Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[30]

I feel like I look much smaller than 2 weeks ago!  My fluid levels have gone down 7 cm since I got to the hospital a week ago, so I am sure that explains it! (My fluid levels are still higher than normal though.)



 
  
30 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________


Tu is the size of a butternut squash.
 


Weight: + 16.5lbs (~3 of that is baby) but haven't weighed myself since coming to the hospital.



Craving: Anything sweet that I can't eat!



Maternity Clothes: Hospital gown with pj pants.




Sleep:Would be a lot better/easier if they wouldn't check on me every four hours.



Aversions: Still ground meat.



Gender prediction: We are both thinking boy.



Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!



Labor signs: Contractions...etc.



Belly Button in or out: Partially in/out



Wedding rings on or off: On 



Feeling: Pretty good considering the circumstances.

 

 
Looking Forward to:  Hopefully making it to 34 weeks.



Movement: Constant!  The nurses have a hard time keeping the baby's heart rate pinned down.





Development: Tu's eyesight is continuing to develop.



Next Appointment: Meet with a Dr. and specialist everyday.

_________________________________________________

I've been stable so far in the hospital, but I'll be here for at least 2 more weeks since the Dr.'s want me to make it to 32. 

No comments: