So excited we made it another week!
31 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________
Tu is the size of 4 navel oraanges
Weight:
+?? Haven't been weighed since I got to the hospital
Craving:
Anything sweet that I can't eat! Especially sour gummy worms!
Maternity Clothes: Hospital gown with pj pants.
Sleep: I got them to drop the 4 AM vital signs check, so now I at least get a 6 hour stretch with no interruptions.
Aversions: Still ground meat.
Gender prediction: We are both thinking boy.
Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!
Labor signs: I am having contractions, but I don't feel them. They aren't regular either, so the doctors aren't too worried.
Belly Button in or out: Partially in/out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Feeling: I got to go outside today for the first time in two weeks, so pretty good! They also let me have pizza today. :)
Looking Forward to: Hopefully going home next week if I am still stable.
Movement: Constant! The nurses have a hard time keeping the baby's heart rate pinned down.
Development: Tu can move his/her head from side to side
Next Appointment: Meet with a Dr. and specialist everyday. I will have another ultrasound either Tuesday or Wednesday.
_________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment