I haven't really updated much beyond baby stuff, so I thought it was time for an update.
-We have caught the Downton Abbey bug. We have watched every episode except the new one that aired last night. I am sure we will watch it tonight.
- We still haven't decided on a church, but I guess the positive thing is that we have it narrowed down to two. We went to a community church Sunday... we lasted 10 minutes before we left.
- My classes are going well. Thankfully, they are not too overwhelming, but it definitely still stresses me out some days. Less than 3 months left though!
- J still really likes his job! Mine is okay, but I can't wait until May 31!
- We took a day trip to Dawsonville and Dahlonega on Saturday. Pictures below.
![]() |
| Amicalola Falls |
![]() |
| Lodge |
![]() |
| Falls from the parking lot |
![]() |
| View from the top |




No comments:
Post a Comment