
25 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________
Tu is the size of an eggplant
Weight: +15 lbs (~ 1.5 lb of that is baby!)
Craving: Lucky Charms and cold canned peaches (but not together :))
Maternity Clothes:
Since it has been cold lately (Spring, where are you?!) I have just been wearing regular shirts with maternity pants.
Sleep: Not too bad... been a little restless lately and hard to find a comfy position.
Aversions: ....Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)
Gender prediction:
I am thinking boy, J is conflicted.. he may be leaning boy now.
Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting shallower. It is definitely a weird shape, too.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Feeling: Pretty good this week. I have been tired, but overall it has been a good week!
Looking Forward to: Our trip to KY this weekend!
Movement: All the time! 3:51 am included. And I am 100% sure there is a foot in my rib, which I feel an awful lot!
Development: Tu's hair is getting color this week.... our bet it that it is brown! ;)
Next Appointment: April 25, then I start appointments every 2 weeks!
_________________________________________________
My appointment today was pretty uneventful. I did drink the orange glucose drink (they were out of lemon-lime :( ) The hardest part for me was that it was so cold it gave me brainfreeze! No news is good news, so I am hoping for no news next week. I am measuring right on track and the heartbeat was good and strong.
_________________________________________________
My appointment today was pretty uneventful. I did drink the orange glucose drink (they were out of lemon-lime :( ) The hardest part for me was that it was so cold it gave me brainfreeze! No news is good news, so I am hoping for no news next week. I am measuring right on track and the heartbeat was good and strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment