Thursday, March 7, 2013

[22]

  

22 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________

Tu is the size of a spaghetti squash

Weight: +13 lbs (1 lb of that is baby!)


Craving: Lucky Charms


Maternity Clothes: Still only wearing maternity pants full time with regular shirts.  I am not quite big enough for maternity shirts, but I am sure it is coming soon!

Sleep: I discovered a way to position my Snoogle this week that allows for optimum sleep. SO much better this week!

Aversions: ....Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)


Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl


Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!


Labor signs: No


Belly Button in or out: In


Wedding rings on or off: On 


Feeling: This past week, I have felt pretty good!

Looking Forward to: Getting the crib and dresser this weekend! I am also looking forward to going to the knee doctor next week!

Movement: Everyday!  It can be distracting sometimes, but I still love every bump I feel! J feels it every, too.  We even saw my belly move by itself one time this week.

Development: Tu can grip this week!  Also getting hair, but it doesn't have pigment yet.

Next Appointment:March 28- time for the glucose test!
_________________________________________________

My mom and I were talking the other day about how many grandparents and great grandparents Tu will have.  Tu will be one of the most loved babies ever! We are so thankful for that.

No comments: