24 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________
Tu is the size of an ear of corn (almost a foot long)
Weight: +15 lbs (over 1 lb of that is baby!)
Craving: Lucky Charms and cold canned peaches (but not together :))
Maternity Clothes:
I have worn a couple of maternity shirts this week! My short sleeve shirts aren't as long as my long sleeved ones, so when the weather is warm out I have been wearing maternity shirts. If it is cooler (which I would rather it not be!), I am still wearing my regular shirts.
Sleep: It has been pretty good lately. Love my Snoogle! (Wrote that yesterday... jinxed myself as last night I was up from 2:15-5:00.. joy)
Aversions: ....Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)
Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl. All my friends at work have guesses boy, and even the strangers I meet say they think it is a boy. I have not had one person tell me they think it is girl! Weird!
Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting shallower. It is also oblong now instead of round.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Feeling: HEARTBURN, leg/foot cramps, itchy legs... pretty much had it all this week! Despite all that, I do feel pretty good!
Looking Forward to: Spring Weather! (soon, I hope)
Movement: Everyday!
It can be distracting sometimes, but I still love every bump I feel, even though a couple have hurt! And I am pretty sure one foot found my ribs. It isn't really painful... yet. J
feels movement every day (and night), too.
Development: Tu's skin is getting pinker this week! And the nostrils are opening up.. no one likes clogged nostrils!
Next Appointment: Next week!- time for the glucose test!
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

No comments:
Post a Comment