People this week and said I have 'popped.' I think I believe them!

23 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________
Tu is the size of a large mango (about 11 inches long)
Weight: +14 lbs (over 1 lb of that is baby!)
Craving: Lucky Charms and cold canned peaches (but not together :))
Maternity Clothes:
Still only wearing maternity pants full time with regular shirts. I am
not quite big enough for maternity shirts, but I am sure it is coming
soon! I did wear one maternity shirt this week though, but not sure when I will again.
Sleep: Since I figured out the Snoogle last week, I have been sleeping really well! (Except for one night when my knee was bothering me.)
Aversions: ....Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)
Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl. Everyone at work tells me they think we are having a boy.
Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Feeling: This past week, I have felt pretty good! One thing I haven't mentioned is that throughout my entire pregnancy my legs have been terribly itchy. I keep in the lotion!
Looking Forward to: A beautiful weekend! Maybe hiking, maybe a daytrip to Chattanooga.
Movement: Everyday!
It can be distracting sometimes, but I still love every bump I feel, even though a couple have hurt! And I am pretty sure one foot has found my ribs. It isn't really painful... yet. J
feels movement every day (and night), too.
Development: Tu can feel all my movements now.. walking, swaying, etc!


1 comment:
I think you have Popped! WOW. SO neat to see nursery coming together, Hope to see it for real and soon!
Post a Comment