Friday, August 28, 2009

Week One: Complete

I have finished my first week as a teacher intern. It has been exhausting, but I have learned a lot. I just don't like all the homework/paper work that goes along with it. I have already turned in 10 pages of lesson plans for next week. I still have to write a 3 page journal tonight, but I have no motivation at the moment. I really can't wait until I have my own classroom though!

Tuesday, we went to Belk to buy me some 'teacher' shirts. I got a few cute ones! I have already worn a couple of them to school. Today was casual Friday, so I got to wear jeans and t-shirt. So nice!

Not a lot else going on here. The weather has been awesome though!

I am hoping to finish my work tonight so I can relax this weekend... we'll see what happens!


105 days until graduation!

No comments: