This week has been extremely long for me. Well, just the past 3 days. School started Wednesday, and for the teacher interns (because we are no longer student teachers..?) there were meetings. Every meeting except for the one today (Friday) was on a subject we had had at least one class on. It was boring and tiring, but we made it through! Monday will be the first day in the classroom. Then the real work begins. All the work we have to do this semester is overwhelming, but I'll find a way to get it done, I'm sure.
On Monday nights, all of us Deaf Ed. majors are going to take a Deaf Culture class on Monday nights. We're pretty excited.
Today when I got back home from Hattiesburg, we made our weekly trip to Kroger. I was very excited for this week because they are having a Mega Sale (which continues into next week.. so I can go back! Don't tell John!) We got some great deals and only a couple of things that weren't on the list.
2 comments:
way to go, Claire! I knew I raised u right! ;)
Trix? Trix are for kids.
Post a Comment