John doesn't want me to turn this into a coupon blog, but I get excited; so feel free to skip this part. :) Edited: I have started another blog for my couponing! Mississippi Coupon Queen
On Saturday, we went water skiing/tubing with Chris and Courtney. It was SO much fun, but we are STILL sore. We are still debating if it was worth it. :) John has been hanging out with Dustin at church. Today they went to eat at P.F. Changs. I think tomorrow after church we're going bowling with Dustin and Allison. It will be nice to do something fun! I am enjoying my student teaching. The paperwork is no fun, but I like it a lot. I went to class last night at Millsaps. It was a good class. I really look forward to it, which is saying a lot! It is class after all (but I don't have to take the tests ;)) I started teaching 2 classes this week. Both of them are resource classes, which means I just help the students with homework/assignments from other classes. It has been challenging remembering 6th, 7th, and 8th grade work! Scatter plots, cells, collective nouns... I have been relearning all sorts of stuff! Next week is a 3 day week for the students and 4 for the teachers. It will be a nice break. 101 days until graduation!
2 comments:
I L.O.V.E. your coupon posts! I'm pretty sure you need to do pre-shopping trip posts so I can scout around the some of those deals too! ;) That Madison Kroger is right next to my parents house and they ALWAYS have some of the best deals!
I expect John to be posting here with greater frequency. What say ye?
Post a Comment