Today we bought a washer and dryer after two trips to the store. Yay! Now I just have to clean out the laundry room. They are getting delivered tomorrow afternoon. I will probably do a load of laundry. It will be so nice to not have to wait 3 weeks to do laundry and pay $9 to do it all. Now we just need a REAL laundry basket. Maybe one day soon.
John also got a haircut in case he gets any interviews. And we got renter's insurance. It's been an expensive day. We aren't planning on spending any more money any time soon! haha
I am meeting the principal of Madison Middle on Thursday. Student teaching begins in less than a month! And graduation is in 136 days!
1 comment:
Good Luck you guys!! Spending $$ never seems to end once you become an adult and especially after you are out on your own. ugh!
Post a Comment