Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Well gee, what is that? A dollar?"

Not a whole lot going on here. I am working everyday and John is searching for and applying to jobs. We bought a bed frame for John's old mattress so we will have a real guest room when we move! We also ordered the rest of our bedding. It could take up to 3 weeks for it to ship though :(

Thankfully, next Thursday is my last day at Peppers! Just one more week!

Next week we'll begin full packing mode so we can be ready to load the truck Friday.

I found out yesterday that I passed the PRAXIS test that I took last month. I just need to pass the one next Saturday and I'll be good to go!

2 comments:

Wyneth said...

Way to go on the test!! Was there ever any doubt? Have fun packing up and we'll see you guys next weekend.

MrsHonea said...

Congrats on passing your test. I'll be taking those soon.