Today is day 1 of the move. John's parents are coming this afternoon to load the truck (and maybe Clark). We have almost everything packed and ready to go. We still have a few hours to finish the small things, like the food we need to eat for lunch. :)
Tomorrow, I am taking the Deaf Ed PRAXIS while everyone else is heading to Ridgeland to sign the lease and unload. Mom and Dad are going to meet them there. I hope there is room for all of our stuff in the apartment! Unfortunately, the dining room table and end table we ordered didn't come in (even though it was supposed to be in last week.) So our dining room will look empty until we get it. I'm sad I won't get to set it up right away because we have some awesome placemats and a cool centerpiece. We will probably just store boxes there until in comes in.
My last day at work was yesterday. Very exciting. I celebrated with a Sicilian Panini. John has enjoyed drinking their sweet tea everyday when I bring it home though. Now we'll have to take the time to actually make some.
I am very excited to be moving to a town with grocery stores. Here in Hattiesburg there is Wal-Mart and local, but expensive store. Now I won't have to go to Wal-Mart for everything. Kroger here I come!
We're still hoping John will find a job soon. Keep that in your prayers, please!
2 comments:
How Exciting! Good Luck on your Praxia and Best Wishes in your new place! :)
See ya Saturday. And it will be okay if everything gets done before we arrive! Haha! ;) love ya
Post a Comment