Last weekend we had an amazing time in South Carolina. We had a lake house with J's family. We fished. We ate. We fished. We did a puzzle. We fished. I read. We fished. We kayaked. We ate. And we fished. J also played golf. :)
With all that fishing, you'd think we would have caught a boatload- but nope! I was the weekend's winner with 2 fish. Everyone but J had 1 fish. There are apparently few fish in Lake Hartwell. It was still fun, and I managed not to get sunburned again. I did finally start peeling from our beach trip though!
| This is my fish. I just don't touch fish. :) |
On the way home, we stopped at IKEA. It was like Disneyworld for furniture. I could drop some serious money in there. We managed to only buy a few things, and I am very happy with the purchases. :)
| Yellow vase from Ikea, clear bottle had Blenheim Ginger Ale in it |
| white and blue vase from Ikea, green bottle from World Market |
I have now completed 2 weeks of my first 5 week grad school class. It has been intense. I already had a project due last week. It is hard, but at the same time, it is almost halfway over. I am so glad I didn't sign up to take 2 classes at once!
Tomorrow night, we are going to see the Hangover II. I am super pumped. Then Saturday, I am planning on painting while J plays golf. Hopefully pics coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment