Monday, June 27, 2011

1 Down 9 to go!

I just completed my first grad school class. I turned in my final project about 3 minutes ago! It feels great. I am anticipating an A in the course, but I guess I will find out Wednesday. I believe my next class starts Thursday, so I am glad for a 3 day break!

Now let's backtrack a little...

I have now joined a gym in town. I have only been a few times, but I like to so far. They offer more classes than our last gym, which I will talk about more in a few.

We had some friends over for supper last week, then I babysat their little girl Tuesday. We hid from monsters, watched Beauty and the Beast, and ate ice cream. It was fun, but I don't know that I could do it all day everyday!

I have been keeping busy reading, doing laundry, doing house stuff, going to the gym, etc. Last week, I went to the doctor about the knot in my knee (that has been there for over 2 years.) It is bursitis, and there is not a lot to do about it. Right now I am on medicine to shrink it, but beyond that they can only continually drain it forever. Not sure if I want to commit to doing that! Let's hope it shrinks.

Caitlin and Brian got here Wednesday and we had a fun time. We did some shopping, ate with J, got ice cream, got cupcakes, and watched movies. J and B played a little golf. C and I got mani/pedis and went to a couple of classes at the gym. We went to Zumba, which was okay. I couldn't really keep up and the instructor didn't really explain how to do anything, so I basically just twitched for an hour. Friday, we went to SH'BAM. SO. MUCH. FUN. It was simple, but not easy. I think I am still a little sore. I am hoping to go again tonight. I hope C and B enjoyed their trip... they never really told us if they did. Ha! B also did some photoshopping on our wedding pictures. They look so much better! Once he sends them to me I will have to get some printed now that I don't look so much like a ghost! Thanks, B!

J played in a golf tournament this weekend. He did pretty well and won $16 to the pro shop in Sanford. Woo hoo!

I have a pretty busy few days. Both cars need oil changes. I have a dentist appointment. Have to catch up on the laundry from the weekend. Trip to the grocery. Trip to the bank. Have to return a library book. Go to dry cleaners. Appointment with the personal trainer (don't worry, it's free :)). Put car in shop (check engine light is on...) And have to pack since we are leaving for MS Thursday!

1 comment:

Caitlin Allene said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you at 5 in the morning how much fun we had. Sorry about that...B worked on a few more pictures last night, so hopefully we can mail you the DVD soon!