Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Over Two Years...

We have had a busy week! The highlight was spending the weekend in the Outer Banks, or the OBX as it is referred to around here. We went Friday night and stayed with some friends in a big house. We played games, ate, and played at the beach. I read a whole book! And my legs are red, red, red (with the occasional white mark?)!

I started my online class yesterday. I have almost finished this week's assignments since we will be gone for the weekend (again!)

This week is state testing at middle and elementary schools. I am administering the test to one of my students. He finished in about 1 hr, so we sat there for about 2 more. BORING! 15 work days until summer (2 of those days I have workshops.)

I had my meeting yesterday with the director. At this time, I have a job next year. Hopefully it will still be that way at the end of the school year.



Bodie Lighthouse

No comments: