Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring is Here!

The past week has been amazing weather wise. Not too hot- not too cold. I could get used to this! Sadly, I know it will be short lived, and we will be in the 90s before we know it!

Not too much has been going on. We have been super busy between work, church activities, and school.

I am going to end up taking 2 summer classes. One starts on May 23 and goes through June 28. The next one starts July 3 and ends August 3. Both are online, so hopefully they won't be too bad. Time will tell!

J has been enjoying playing golf with friends. Last Saturday he went with 3 other guys from church. He hasn't played in a while, so his game is a little rough, but I know he will be doing well in no time! He sure swings his golf club around the house enough. (Now that we have high ceilings, he can actually swing in the house. Although he is not allowed to hit the carpet! He also has a putting green inside, too.)

I have 4.5 more weeks of teaching left before summer! I cannot wait! I plan on spending my summer doing school work, reading, swimming at a friend's house, and working on the house. Oh, and relaxing!

This weekend we are headed to the zipline for our anniversary. Then we are gonna do dinner and a movie. Dinner where? Not sure. What movie? No clue. But it will be fun! Then the next weekend is the beach and the next South Carolina. Whew!

No comments: