Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Week Review

I can't believe we have been married for 2 years! It seems just like yesterday we got engaged, much less married!

We have been busy this past week. Wednesday, we ordered ceiling fans for the living room and our bedroom. They arrived yesterday. Now we just need to find someone to install them!

I do want to brag on the meal J made for us Thursday... it was SO good!


Tilapia J made for supper Thursday

Friday, we rented Unstoppable thanks for a free code at the Blockbuster Express. It was pretty short and undramatic. We wouldn't recommend it.

Saturday, we were celebrating our anniversary. We woke up early to find that the threat of rain was gone! Yay! We headed to ZipQuest in Fayetteville.

Getting ready to zip-line!

It was pretty up in the trees, but not really that exciting. So glad we had a groupon and didn't pay full price! We came back home and ate at a local pub that we had heard good things about. Unfortunately, didn't quite live up to the hype. Oh well. After a cleaning up, we headed to Cary. We ate at Chatham Street Cafe. Seriously. Amazing. We even topped it off with dessert. J had carrot cake, and I had a 3 layer banana cake with honey cream cheese icing. We will definitely be going back! Then, we headed to see Everything Must Go. It was a good movie, just wish I wasn't so tired by the time it started!

Sunday, we had lunch with Anna at Jason's Deli before she leaves for Mississippi for the summer. It was good to catch up with her. Even though we only live 30 minutes apart, we are all so busy it is hard to see her.

My summer class starts next week. It is 5 weeks and pretty intense. A lesson is only 3 days, with 2 sessions per week. I have a project due next Saturday! Thankfully, the teacher allows you to work ahead, so I am hoping to have it done since we will be out of town!

I found out yesterday that the director wants to cut one of the itinerant teaching jobs. We are supposed to meet with her soon to discuss this, but prayers for me still having a job would be appreciated!

We are headed to the beach this weekend and South Carolina next weekend... keeping super busy around here!

No comments: