I apologize in advance for no pictures. I cannot find the camera at the moment.
-Graduation in 26 days!!! (10 teaching days left!)
-Wednesday, John sent an email to the HR person he had an interview with about taking that assessment. He made up a story about how he would be close to Atlanta and Nashville Friday, so we could take the test. Thursday he got an email confirming the time for him to take the test in Alpharetta, Ga (outside ATL.) I rushed to get us a hotel room, left school early, and we headed to ATL! He took the test Friday morning while I hung out at a bookstore. He feels like he did really well, and he should hear from them sometime this week. The next step will be an official interview. Please pray this is the job for him!!
-I finally found a number for a job I was applying for in ATL and called them Friday. While all my information is not in yet, they seemed eager for me to get it all in to move the process along. We are praying this is God working everything out for us!
-After lunch Friday, we headed to Columbus for the weekend. We went to the game Saturday (and I must say we HATE Alabama fans), then back to Jackson today. We are pretty tired of traveling!
-I finished up my two full weeks of teaching at MSD. I still have 10 days left to teach, but I don't have to teach all day. I have most of my other work done, but still have a few things left to do. I plan on working on that next week while I don't have school.
Think that's all for this week... When I find my camera, I will post pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment