Sunday, November 29, 2009

From Dixon With Love

It was SO nice not to have school this week. Monday, John had the day off, so we went to the mall to buy a wedding gift and got new brake pads for my car. What a day! Haha. Tuesday, I spent the morning working on school work. I only had 4 assignments left. I finished 3! While John was at work Wednesday, I finished up! Now I only have to show up Monday-Friday this week, go to a meeting next week, and GRADUATE!!! (12 days!)

When J got off work Wednesday, we headed north. I drove because he was talking on the phone to a contact at the company he is interviewing with. Hopefully she gave him enough information to do well in his phone interview Tuesday. We had Thanksgivings with J's family, then headed to Tupelo. Thursday we had Thanksgiving with my family, then headed back to Ridgeland. J worked Friday and Saturday. He did get off work in time to see THE BULLDOGS BEAT THE TEAM UP NORTH!!!! Seriously, an awesome day. I changed our table to look more Christmas-y. Can't wait until Christmas- just not sure where or when it will be!!!


Our Christmas table!


Please keep praying for John's interview! I know we haven't stopped! :)

1 comment:

Wyneth said...

table looks good! Merry Christmas!