
-John's phone interview went well. He made it to the next stage: the test. We aren't sure when that will be though. He will have to go to Atlanta or Nashville to take it. Hopefully we will know something soon! So keep praying!! I have found a couple of jobs to apply for in the area, so hopefully we can have work!
-I went on a field trip Wednesday to Greenville. We went to the Native American Days at the mounds there. It was interesting. The students got to play stickball, which they liked. One girl also peed in her pants. On the bus. Yeah....
-I taught all classes this week. It was very tiring, but only one more week of that. Graduation is in 33 days! Woo hoo. (which means I'll be unemployed in 33 days.. what?)
-We also had our first paycheck in 4 months this week. Very exciting. It's not much, but it sure helps! It will pay for all our groceries this month anyway! And we will get another paycheck Friday.. wow. Sounds so great!
-We're hoping to go to the Alabama game this weekend. John might have to be at work Sunday morning though, so we'll see. He won't find out until next Friday what his schedule for the week of Thanksgiving is though, so our plans are still up in the air.
1 comment:
Yippee on the interview! Test? Is that what we old people call an in-person interview?
Post a Comment