
So I forgot to mention that on Nov. 10, we went to Whataburger. If you wore bright orange, you got a free burger! (We also got milkshakes... kids' size, of course.)
***Now back to our regularly scheduled program***
Monday night I cooked a roast and we went to Coldstone (and yes, I had a coupon!)
Tuesday night I made meatloaf from the Pioneer Woman's cookbook. John was not sure he would like it... but it's wrapped in bacon. Who can say no to something wrapped in bacon?

It was delicious!!
Wednesday, we decorated for Christmas. It is a little early, but it was fun! We don't have many decorations, but here is our (little) tree!

Thursday night we went to a young couples Bible study. It is just starting, but we really like it.
Friday, I got home early. The students left at 1:35.. and so did I! I only have one more week of teaching left!!
Saturday, we enjoyed doing nothing. I did make a run to target (see coupon blog.)
Today, there was a soup fellowship meal after church. Thankfully, someone had made broccoli and cheese soup. Yummmm! After my usual nap, J and I made sausage balls. He couldn't remember if he liked them (um, seriously?!?!).

He was the roller.
All done!
I gave J one right out of the oven, and his reply was, "I want more." Oh, we were meant to be.
J has the day off tomorrow, so we are going to get my car new brake pads and go to a few stores to compare Coke product pricing, etc to get ready for J's upcoming phone interview. It is next (Dec. 1) Tuesday at 1. Please be praying for this!
Wednesday after J gets off work, we'll head to Columbus for dinner, then onto Tupelo. Thursday afternoon, we will head back home. I am hoping to finish all my assignments this week since I don't have school. I only have three left to do! I am 19 days away from graduation!!!

Thursday night we went to a young couples Bible study. It is just starting, but we really like it.
Friday, I got home early. The students left at 1:35.. and so did I! I only have one more week of teaching left!!
Saturday, we enjoyed doing nothing. I did make a run to target (see coupon blog.)
Today, there was a soup fellowship meal after church. Thankfully, someone had made broccoli and cheese soup. Yummmm! After my usual nap, J and I made sausage balls. He couldn't remember if he liked them (um, seriously?!?!).

He was the roller.
I gave J one right out of the oven, and his reply was, "I want more." Oh, we were meant to be.
J has the day off tomorrow, so we are going to get my car new brake pads and go to a few stores to compare Coke product pricing, etc to get ready for J's upcoming phone interview. It is next (Dec. 1) Tuesday at 1. Please be praying for this!
Wednesday after J gets off work, we'll head to Columbus for dinner, then onto Tupelo. Thursday afternoon, we will head back home. I am hoping to finish all my assignments this week since I don't have school. I only have three left to do! I am 19 days away from graduation!!!
1 comment:
Oh, that meatloaf recipe looks amazing!! I made the comfort meatballs (basically meatloaf balls) the other day and they were divine!
Post a Comment