We went out to the Reservoir today with Chris, Courtney, and Kathleen. It was such a nice day, and surprisingly, there weren't too many boats out. We tubed, skiied, wakeboarded, etc. There was another boat in the same area as us, and the people wakeboarding were dong flips and 360s in the air. It was awesome to watch! I got little sun, but it will probably be the last time we go out for a while; hopefully I won't be "white, not tan" for a while.
When we got back, we got clean and headed to Chick-fil-a! I wore a Southern Miss shirt and John wore a Central Michigan Chippewas shirt. So we both got our free chicken sandwich! We didn't get anything else but the sandwiches and headed home. We were so exhausted, we both napped. Some more than others.....
Glad this week is a short one! Professional Development Day tomorrow (yay no students!) Only a 3 day week with students! John has an interview tomorrow at 10. Hoping for a GREAT week!
No comments:
Post a Comment