Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Fall!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I updated! I have been teaching all the classes now. It is very time consuming planning for all that! I am really enjoying it though. I am sad that next Thursday is my last day at Madison Middle!

John is in Wisconsin, so his mom came down. So we have been shopping when I get home from school. And we had IHOP tonight. I had New York Cheesecake Pancakes with Strawberries. AMAZING! Seriously. (And of course, we had a coupon to use at IHOP.)

The kitties have been around more, but they are not really kitties anymore. They are more like small cats. They don't run away if you look at them either. Maybe one day, we will be able to pet them. One day.

I am very excited it's fall. That means cooler weather (in a couple of months), Halloween, then Thanksgiving, (then graduation), then Christmas, (then a big girl job??? what???). Ok, maybe I'm not ready for it to be fall yet!

Next weekend, we are headed to KY to see EJ get married. It will be a crazy weekend since I will have to finish all my first experience paperwork in the middle of wedding craziness. Then I have to be in Hattiesburg Monday morning. :(

And, as always, still hoping and praying (and praying and praying) John finds a job soon!

No comments: