![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
13 weeks (3 days)~
________________________________________________________________________
Dos is the size of a pea pod
Craving: Dill pickle chips, Mexican, seasoned french fries
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but it is coming much sooner than last time!
Sleep: Still waking up once a night to go to the bathroom, but that's improvement!
Aversions: sometimes everything. ha! Coffee for sure though.. oh, how I miss it!
Gender prediction: We think girl. We are praying we don't find out until late April/early May
Name(s): We are having a harder time this time. We haven't decided anything really yet.
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Feeling: Morning (or really all day) sickness has really been no fun this go around. Last time I felt great pretty much the whole time! While I haven't thrown up, I have been pretty nauseous all the time. And I am exhausted. Part of that is probably keeping up with a lively 2.5 year old... I think I am slowly coming out of all the first trimester junk as I have had a couple of good days lately. Here's to hoping!
Looking Forward to: Amazing Race on Saturday with J!
Movement: I might be crazy, but I think I might have felt the baby move! I was in bed and felt a little something. It's not impossible this early the second time, but who knows. I am definitely looking forward to feeling baby move!
Next Appointment: November 30
_________________________________________________
I had an appointment today. It was short and sweet. The nurse easily found the heartbeat, which was 157 bpm!
_________________________________________________
I had an appointment today. It was short and sweet. The nurse easily found the heartbeat, which was 157 bpm!
Also, I hope to do these every other week or so. Just not sure I can keep up with the frequency of last time, but I really do enjoy going back and looking at everything, so I am hoping to do at least every other week. I will usually post these on Fridays when I turn weeks.
Sorry the font is so big.. I had a hard time formatting it, and don't care enough to figure it out. :)
Sorry the font is so big.. I had a hard time formatting it, and don't care enough to figure it out. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment