Friday, November 20, 2015

[16] Round 2


16 weeks ~

_______________________________________________________________________

Baby is the size of an avocado.

Craving: cheese, dill pickle chips, Mexican, brownies, sausage and biscuits

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but let's be real, I don't wear a lot of 'real' clothes since I don't go out much. haha!  And my jeans are pretty stretchy!

Sleep: I guess it's ok... still waking up to go to the bathroom (should be ending soon!), but still feel tired most days and need a nap.  

Aversions: sometimes everything.  But I can manage to eat most anything as long as it sounds good at the time.

Gender prediction: We think girl.  According to heart rate and babybpm.com, it's a boy.  Only time will tell

Name(s): We are still working on a boy name!  But we won't be sharing. :)

Labor signs: no

Belly Button: in

Wedding Rings:  on

Feeling: I have been having more good days than bad, but overall, it's still not great.  I did feel okay enough to go to the gym once this week, so that is definite progress!!  I also have developed some tail bone pain this week, which is no fun.  I did feel good enough today to make mini pumpkin pies and homemade bread.

Looking forward to: Feeling more movement 

Movement: I'm feeling little flutters pretty much everyday if I pay attention when I am laying down.

Next appointment: November 30

I start my 17P shots in the next week... my first one will probably be Monday.  I'm not looking forward to the weekly shots, but am looking forward to a healthy, full term pregnancy.

No comments: