![]() |
![]() |
14 weeks ~
_______________________________________________________________________
Baby is the size of a lemon.
Craving: cheese, dill pickle chips, Mexican
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but let's be real, I don't wear a lot of 'real' clothes since I don't go out much. haha! And my jeans are pretty stretchy!
Sleep: I guess it's ok... still waking up to go to the bathroom (should be ending soon!), but still feel tired most days and need a nap
Aversions: sometimes everything. I did manage to drink coffee this week. It wasn't good, but I drank it!
Gender prediction: We think girl. According to heart rate and babybpm.com, it's a boy. Only time will tell
Name(s): We discussed it this week... so that's progress! But no decisions yet.
Labor signs: no
Belly Button: in
Wedding Rings: on
Feeling: I have definitely had some good days this week, but the past couple haven't been great. I still need a nap because I'm so tired and usually when I wake up is when my morning sickness is the worst. So ready for this stage to pass!
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement
Movement: I'm like 99% sure I felt the baby move this week. It was only once, but it is still early. I'm looking forward to feeling more consistent movement!
Next appointment: November 30
We told all of our friends this week, which was really fun. They couldn't believe 1) that we were pregnant 2) that we kept it a secret so long and 3) that I did the obstacle course while pregnant (I did skip an obstacle my dr did not okay.) It's nice to be 'out' and to not have to hide the bump or how bad I feel. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment