Saturday, April 13, 2013

[27] and GD

This week's picture is from Naples, Florida!




27 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________

Tu is the size of a head of cauliflower

Weight: + ? lbs (I haven't weighed myself since we have been on vacation)



Craving: Nothing lately, although I do love me some chicken tenders!



Maternity Clothes: Pants- duh, shirts- been a mix of regular and maternity this past week
Sleep: Not too bad... been a little restless lately and hard to find a comfy position.



Aversions: ....Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)



Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is conflicted.. he may be leaning boy now.



Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!



Labor signs: No



Belly Button in or out: In, but getting shallower.  It is definitely a weird shape, too.



Wedding rings on or off: On 



Feeling:  I have still had some Braxton Hicks this week and I have had to use the bathroom a lot.

Looking Forward to:  Seeing Tu Friday!

Movement: All the time!  And I have been feeling it in different parts of my belly, so I guess Tu is growing!  The kicks are definitely getting stronger!

Development: Can open and close eyes this week!



Next Appointment:  I found out this week that I have gestational diabetes, so I have an appointment with a specialist Friday, April 19.  I will get an ultrasound though! I will have two f0llow ups the next week (I think) and will be monitored almost every week (again, I think).  Next OB appointment is April 25.
_________________________________________________

No comments: