Thursday, April 4, 2013

[26]

We took the picture pretty quickly because it is FREEZING in our apartment, so excuse the so-so picture. I wasn't willing to try to get a better one!
 

26 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________

Tu is the size of a head of lettuce

Weight: +17 lbs (~ 2 lbs of that is baby! also, this is a guess as I have been forgetting to weigh myself lately! I am sure the sweet overload lately has put on a couple of pounds!)


Craving: Nothing lately, although I do love me some chicken tenders!


Maternity Clothes: Pants- duh, shirts- been a mix of regular and maternity this past week

Sleep: Not too bad... been a little restless lately and hard to find a comfy position.


Aversions: ....Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)


Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is conflicted.. he may be leaning boy now.


Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!


Labor signs: No


Belly Button in or out: In, but getting shallower.  It is definitely a weird shape, too.


Wedding rings on or off: On 


Feeling:  I started having a few Braxton Hicks on Friday and had several throughout the weekend, but haven't really noticed any since then.  Maybe it was all the traveling!  But in general, I still feel good!

Looking Forward to: Spring Break!!! Starts Friday at 2:25!

Movement: All the time!  And I have been feeling it in different parts of my belly, so I guess Tu is growing!  The kicks are definitely getting stronger

Development: Air sacs are developing


Next Appointment: April 25, then I start appointments every 2 weeks!
_________________________________________________

I heard back from the doctor that I failed the glucose screening.  So on Monday I have the three hour test... yuck! 
Also, next week the post will be late as we will be in Florida :)

No comments: