A few weekends ago when we went over to our friends' house for football, she had crockpot potato soup. It was so good, so I asked for the recipe. I made it tonight, and it was just as good. So I thought I would share it here. It is super easy! I got it ready last night, put it in the fridge, then just moved it to the base and turned it on!
1 lb Sliced Bacon
2 pkgs Diced Hash Browns (32 oz each)
3 cans Chicken Broth
3 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
2 pkgs Cream Cheese,softened and cut up
1/2 cup Minced Onion
1 tbsp. Parsley
1. Cook all bacon and crumble.
2. In crockpot, combine the rest of ingredients. Stir in bacon. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours. Stir before serving.
That's it! Hope you try it and like it.
P.S. It makes a TON! We froze half to eat later.
1 comment:
Might check your times of cooking, seems a little strange to cook on high for longer than on low...just saying...:)
Post a Comment