Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let it Rain, Let it Rain, Let it Rain

No snow for us! Just lots and lots of (cold) rain!

This week, J studied for his insurance tests. He takes both tests on Thursday in Raleigh.

Monday night, J was in the Erwin parade. It was pretty cold, so I just took him some clothes and came home! :)

Friday, J got a call from someone at church inviting us to the young marrieds' Christmas party on Saturday. Since we hadn't planned on doing anything, we decided to go. It was so much fun! So glad we went. We ate and met some new people, talked to the ones we had met already, and played dirty santa. I ended up with dominoes! So now we can play Mexican train! J ended up with a Woot flying monkey. He is beyond excited.

Today, we decided to go to class. There is a young married class now, and since we had met more people now, we decided to go. It was really good. Starting to feel much better about our choice of church now!

After church, we decided to eat at Carolina Ale House. I had heard good things about it, so we went. We got fried pickles as an appetizer. YUMMY! I had a burger and J had a buffalo wing wrap. After our waitress brought us our check, the manager came out and said he heard it was out first time there and offered us FREE dessert. Um, yes please! We had apple pie a la mode. SO good!

This week-

I have a workshop tomorrow in Raleigh.
J is taking his insurance tests.
J's Christmas party Thursday.
1/2 day of school on Friday!

13 days til Christmas!

No comments: