Saturday was the Jingle Bell run. I jingled the whole way. I ran the entire time, too! I was towards the back of the group, but I finished in 33:30, which is 2.5 min faster than last time! After the race, we did a little shopping and ate at Red Robin. And on the way home, it snowed! It stuck more in Raleigh than it did here.
Today, I signed up for the Krispy Kreme Challenge, but just as a casual runner. Woo hoo!
Tomorrow night, J is in the Erwin parade. 20 days until Christmas!
Now I leave you with a couple of pictures:
This is what we did since we don't have outside electrical outlets. It is hard to tell, but we have some gold strands with leaves and berries worked in with the garland.
2 comments:
No outside outlets!? I could come down there and ... oh, nevermind. You're only gonna be there for a few more weeks due to your eviction, right?
We paid the $45.. so we're unevicted!
Post a Comment