Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monster Dash

Not much news... and no pictures :(

But we did do our first 5K today! We didn't think of any good costume ideas, so we just went as runners. ;) We finished in a little over 36 minutes! That was faster than I ran it on the treadmill last week. And this was uphill (1/2 of it anyway!) J finished a little before me since he sprinted at the end. But we are both proud of ourselves for doing it! I want to do another... J not so much. :) I think Anna and I might run one in December. We'll see.

We had tons of trick or treaters tonight! Since my mom (and maybe me..) had eaten some of the candy, we ran out QUICK! J ran to the store to get more (2 bags) and we still ran out before it was over! Next year... more candy!


Short and sweet this week. Maybe I'll update more later this week. Pumpkin pie is calling my name.

No comments: