Sunday, September 26, 2010

Money Never Sleeps

Hello, everyone!

We had a good week and are finishing up a weekend of relaxation. On Monday, we took Clark to Sunny Skies for some ice cream. We saw a couple of guys sample the Cold Sweat. They made a big to-do about it. I doubt either of us will be trying it anytime soon. Tuesday was Clark's last day in town, and I called in at work because I wasn't feeling up to par(this is J). We spent the day playing video games and what not. It was a really good visit. He was able to fix a few things for us while he was here, too.

The rest of the week was pretty mundane. C has been very tired from having to leave for work so much earlier. She is enjoying the opportunity to sign more, though. Hopefully she'll still remember how to sign when she gets a job at a deaf school :)

The title of the post comes from the fact that we started our free trial with NetFlix. We can now stream movies straight to our tv (for this month at least). We got it originally so we could watch the movie "Wall Street" before we see the sequel, "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" Today, we watched three movies since it has been raining all day. We went back to the Cary church and met some nice people. We plan on continuing to go there and hope it will be our new church home.

Also, I am very excited that we beat UGA. One of the advisory board members at the credit union played for UGA as a tight end back when Herschel Walker was there. Needless to say, I am looking forward to mentioning the game to him next time he comes in.

I will be mortgage class on Tuesday and Wednesday, but the rest of the week will be the usual. C has a busy week planned with 5 meetings scheduled. Hope ya'll have a great week!

No comments: