Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall is almost here!

The weather this week has been great! We had one hot day, but the rest were low 80s. The mornings were amazing. Just can't wait for the leaves to change!

This week, J had class Tuesday and Wednesday. I had a workshop Wednesday - Friday. So it was a slow week, but it was good! I will start seeing students tomorrow. I have 11 students this semester, but I see them for longer periods of time than last semester, so I will be much busier!

Friday, I went to Fayetteville for a girls' night with the other 2 itinerant teachers and one of our specialists. We played Taboo, Catch Phrase, and Mad Gab while we snacked. So much fun.

Saturday, we went to Cary to watch the Alabama game with some people from Anna's church. We are trying to be more social. :)

This morning, as we were leaving for church, we decided to go to the church Anna goes to. It is only 5 more minutes than the one we were planning on anyway. We ate lunch with a group, then went to Harris Teeter. We got home at 3! and took a much needed nap.

This week, Clark is flying in, and we are going to the Duke game. Getting excited!

No comments: