Friday, we rented The Ghost Writer from the redbox. I don't remember hearing about it, but it was actually pretty good! We woke up Saturday and headed to RDU to pick up Clark. After we got him, we headed to Durham for the Duke/Bama game. We ate at a shopping center area... J and I had pizza, and C had Mediterranean. Then we headed to campus, which was a mad house. There were probably more Bama fans than Duke fans! We saw a couple of guys who had cut a BAMA shirt and a DUKE shirt in half and had sewn them back together as BAKE and DUMA. We found a bookstore and I got a blue shirt, and so did C. Then we took a quick look at Duke's Basketball Court. We headed into the game about 1.5 hours early, figuring it would be full... we were wrong, so we baked in the sun for an extra hour. :) We all have 1/2 red bodies. :)
Today, we went to church in Raleigh with Anna again. Her parents and brother were visiting, so we went to eat at Cafe Carolina with them. When they left, we headed to Goodberry's for frozen custard, then hung out with Anna for a while. Now we are waiting for Swamp People to come on!
1 comment:
don't tell anyone but I think you and Clark look good in blue ;) Glad you are having a large time and that Clark got to come and visit. Enjoy the rest of his time there. See you soon.
Post a Comment