Sunday, June 6, 2010

So close!

Another week... not much exciting going on. This is my last week of school! June 14 is the official last day for teachers though.

Wednesday, we ordered a new digital camera. After much debate, we went with the Panasonic Lumix in red. It arrived Friday, and so far, we LOVE it; and the price wasn't bad either! Happy Birthday, J!

Friday, we decided to try the Chinese place in town. J liked it, of course. I thought it was okay, but I have never been a big fan of Chinese.

Saturday, we went to Fuquay to try the new Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Chick-fil-a. I had registered to try them before they were released. We were happily surprised to find out that they whole meal was free! J did get a milkshake, but that was only $2.50! I love cheap meals! We also rented 2 Redbox movies (I had a code to get them free.) We got Duplicity and Inglourious Basterds, which was surprisingly good.

J played golf 2x this weekend since he is planning to play in a tournament at the end of the month. He seems to think he is getting better. ;)

I didn't post a picture of my garden, as the lack of sun is taking its toll on most of my plants. :( However, we do have baby green beans!!! Hopefully some will be ready this week! I planted some squash in a pot and moved one tomato plant into a pot, so those will get more sun. We'll see what happens...

No comments: