This week, the students were on half days, so I didn't see any students. I just worked in my office and had a couple of meetings. It was a great week!
J's birthday was Thursday. We had an apple pie to celebrate. He had class in Raleigh and got out early, so he even got to play a round of golf! It was very hot though. In the 90s all week!
We have been reading some this week. I have now finished the first 3 books in the Alex Cross series. I just started 1st to Die this afternoon. J has started The Fleet Street Murders, since his mom will probably want to take it back home with her.
This week, J's mom and sister will be coming to visit. It should be a fun week! We are hoping to be able to go to the beach for a day! :)
Here is a picture of my anniversary band... better late than never! (Taken with J's awesome new camera!)
No comments:
Post a Comment