I started MSD on Thursday. I haven't got my official placement yet because they are trying to move me from kindergarten to jr high/high school! I spent Thursday touring the campus and observing the history teacher. Since 9 wks test had just finished and the volleyball team was in SC, we just watched movies, so it wasn't too hard! Friday, I observed 2 teachers (mother and daughter). But again, the volleyball team was gone, so we just sat around most of the day.
Saturday, I woke up and finally felt better! We had bacon, eggs, and pancakes (leftover from last time we cooked them) while we watched The Bridge of Madison County. It was pretty good. We went to Wing Stop last night to watch some of the LSU/Florida game with Chris and Courtney and some other people. We didn't stay long, though.
The weather has been so cool here! It's been nice to keep the windows open. It's finally fall (well, until Tuesday.)
John went to play football with some people in Brandon. I have just been trying to do some homework so I don't have as much to do at the end. We also went to Rite Aid today. The cashier was not very nice though and one of my coupons didn't work. Ugh. Probably won't do much more shopping there.
Next weekend, Richard is coming down. Ridgeland has a Fall Festival we might go to. The Viking Cooking School is supposed to be putting on demonstrations, so I really want to go!
And... the kitties have been coming around some, except they are no longer kitties.

2 comments:
Go to the Jackson Street Festival! It's always a lot of fun! I wish I was there to go.
The festival sounds fun! I hope it is good weather. I am glad you are getting moved to high school!
Post a Comment