After a couple of long weeks, we are finally in Hattiesburg for a while. Friday night we went to go see The Hangover and to O'Charley's for John's birthday. We also rented a redbox on Thursday. If you go to their website and submit your email address, they will send you a code for a free rental! We still have 4 emails to use :) Saturday we watched a few movies on TV, and the best one was The Cider House Rules, which we had never heard of. It was really good, so you should see it.
I have orientation for my job at Sweet Peppers tomorrow. Hopefully I will start working Tuesday and bring that bacon home! Haha.
John's class is going well. Thankfully, the teacher did not make them sit in class for 4 hours Wednesday. He does have lots of work to do: research, a 20 page paper, and a presentation due on the 24th. But then he is finished!
I can also apply for graduation this week after I change my name in the registrar office! Woo Hoo!
Saturday I am taking my first Praxis II test. I am not looking forward to it, but no one in the Deaf Ed. program has failed the tests they are required to take, so I am hoping to do well. :)
1 comment:
I think "bringing home the pepper" would be much more appropriate.
♥
Post a Comment