The Blue Screen of Death showed its face on my computer last night. After trying to restart, I ran a diagnostic test. It was the hard drive. So we took it to a computer repair place today to see how much it would cost to get fixed. Way too much for us! We could almost buy me another laptop for the price of getting my old one fixed. So we have decided to just wait and save up for another computer for me (assuming John gets a job!)
John's class ends in 9 days!!! It will be a long nine days though.
I am training to serve this week. It's pretty easy and boring. If only people knew they were supposed to tip! I hope I at least make a little money when I start waiting tables on Thursday.
Mom, Dad, and Caitlin are stuck in Hawaii at the moment. Their flight has been delayed 3 hours, so they will miss their connecting flight to Nashville. Apparently, it's a madhouse with everyone trying to figure out flight plans and no air conditioning.
Hopefully, next week (after John's class finishes) we can go to Jackson and find a place to live. And maybe a job will fall out of the sky :)
No comments:
Post a Comment